If you are looking for a New Year’s Eve party in Tulsa, OK then you will find several locations to celebrate and bring in New Year right here in Tulsa. Therefore, we have compiled a list of some of the locations and their details for bringing in the New Year.
Tulsa New Year’s Eve Parties:
* The Party – this is the fourth annual, The Party, celebration in the Blue Dome District. This is a free street party that will feature a lighted ball drop, live entertainment and fireworks.
Time: 9pm to 12:30am
Location: Blue Dome District, Downtown Tulsa
* Crystal Ball – this New Year’s Eve masquerade party will include entertainment from local DJs. There will be a photo booth, midnight toast, and a balloon drop.
Time: 9pm to 1:30am
Location: IDL Ballroom at 230 E 1st St.
Price: $35 per son or $60 per couple
* New Year’s Eve Celebration – you can enjoy a New Year’s Eve celebration with the talented duo of Cynthia Simmons and Travis Minner, plus many more great local bands.
Time: 8pm to ?
Location: Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame, 111 E First Street
Price: $20 in advance or $30 at the door
* The Mayo Hotel New Year’s Celebration – enjoy live music, champagne toasts, food and more at the Crystal Ballroom this New Year’s Eve.
Time: 8pm to 2am
Location: The Mayo Hotel
Price: $65 per person
* Hyatt Regency New Year’s Eve Celebration – bring in the New Year at the Hyatt Regency while you enjoy party favors, karaoke, champagne toasts, live music and more.
Time: 8pm to 1am
Location: 100 E Second Street
Price: Deluxe package is $299 per couple, includes tickets to the party, a room and breakfast buffet. $75 for entry without room.
* A $100,000 New Year’s – start your New Year’s Eve with a happy hour from 10am to midnight. Live entertainment will begin at 9pm and there will be a $100,000 in cash and prizes for all attendees.
Time: all day
Location: Osage Casino-Tulsa, 951 W 36th Street North