When we say the ” Heart of Oklahoma” fine arts, culture, and recreation come to mind.
According to the Tulsa World news, Oklahoma ranks 14th in the country in migration from across the nation and the world.
Some of the reasons for that may be the rich community events that newcomers and folks currently living in Tulsa are given the opportunity to enjoy.
The following are just some examples of the many venues that Tulsa and it’s surrounding areas have to offer:
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center – 110 E 2nd St, Tulsa, OK 74103 (918) 596-7122
- The Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art 2021 E 71st St Tulsa Ok 74136 (918) 492-1818
- Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame 111 E 1st St Tulsa Ok 74103 (918) 281-8600
- Tulsa Expo Square 4145 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74114 (918) 744-1113
- Gilcrease Museum 1400 North Gilcrease Museum Road Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127 (918)-596-2700
If you are visiting us for the spring or summer or you are coming to consider making Oklahoma your future residence, log into these websites to see the latest happenings in Tulsa and it’s surrounding areas.
We think you will find that you’ve got to stay awhile to experience all we have got to offer.