Tulsa Tough Bicycle Races in Tulsa OK
The Saint Francis Tulsa Tough bicycle races will soon be getting in gear with greased chains, filled tires and lots of spandex to go around. This super tough event will begin in the Blue Dome District on Friday and will end on Sunday as riders power up Cry Baby Hill. This race brings some of the toughest cyclists from around the nation.
There will be several races scheduled throughout the event with long rides through the hills and there will be a family ride on Sunday. The criterium race will be short, high speed races around a track so bring your family and friends to enjoy this fun event.
Volunteers are needed for the event also. So come out and be a part of the one of the most exciting events in Tulsa. You can help create three unique days of cycling pleasure that will leave you with tons of pride.
- Sign up to volunteer here: http://saintfrancistulsatough.volunteerhub.com/Events/Index
- You can register for the event at: http://www.tulsatough.com/site/registerable_events
- If you are here from out of town you can find lodging here: http://www.tulsatough.com/site/sections/20
- Dates: Friday, June 6 through Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Times: Various times, see schedule: http://www.tulsatough.com/site/sections/72
- Admission: $100 one day or $190 two days
- Locations: 2nd Street and Elgin Ave, Tulsa OK, John Hope Franklin Blvd and N Elgin Ave, Brady Street and Boston Ave, 15th Street and Riverside Dr.