Now is a Good Time to Sell Your Home
Home sales are heating up, so now is a good time to sell your home. It’s a home sellers hot market, which means it will be easier to sell your home in the time frame you seek. Zillow chief economist Stan Humphries tells Yahoo Finance that, “Housing is definitely on the road to recovery… It’s been a little bit of a see-saw this spring with some months up and some months down, but the long-term trend in both existing and new home sales has been positive.”
When deciding whether you should sell your home now or not, consider these latest facts:
- Existing home sales rose by 5.1% in May 2015, which is the fastest pace since November 2009, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Home sales are up 9.2% in the last twelve months.
- New home sales were up 2.2% in May 2015, which has seasonally adjusted the annual rate of 546,000, which is the strongest pace since February 2008.
- The median home price is $228,700, which is very close to the record monthly median home price of $230,400 that was reached in July 2006.
- Many hard hit metro cities like San Francisco, Denver, Miami and Dallas are all up in home sales, according to S&P Chase Shiller Home Price Index.
- Rising rates of rentals are pushing more people toward homeownership, making it an even better time to sell your home.
Sell Your Home in Tulsa OK
When you are ready to sell your Tulsa OK or nearby home, contact Tom and Bev Herring. Tom and Bev Herring specialize in Residential marketing and sales in Metropolitan Tulsa, Keystone Lake and Skiatook Lake and surrounding communities.
Professional Philosophy and Goals: To provide professional and ethical guidance throughout the real estate transaction; treating our customers and clients with the utmost respect, honoring their confidentiality and educating them on the real estate process thus enabling them to meet their own goals. Our goal is a successful and pleasant real estate experience, resulting in loyal customers and clients.
- Multi Million Dollar Sales Team-Every Year
- Tom and Bev have achieved International President’s Circle
- Awarded to the top 9% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates
- Have received awards as Sales Associates of the Year, Top Sales Associates and Top Listing Associates for their respective office.
This home selling information is brought to you by: Tom and Bev Herring, buying and selling Tulsa Real Estate, Broken Arrow Real Estate, Jenks Real Estate, Bixby Real Estate and Owasso Real Estate as well as Keystone Lake Real Estate, Berryhill and Sand Springs Real Estate.
Our Premiere Listings