Super Chevy Show Tulsa : The Original Super Chevy Show
Super Chevy Show Tulsa, the original Super Chevy Show is back in Tulsa this week at Tulsa Raceway Park. The Super Chevy Show Tulsa is the fourth show in the series of shows this year. It’s a series of premier destinations for all Chevrolet’s that you will not want to miss out on. This annual event, the Super Chevy Show Tulsa, brings the largest collection of Chevy’s together in one place. For two days in Tulsa OK, you can view Chevrolet vehicles like never seen before.
This exciting event will also include drag racing for cash prizes, a swap meet, a performance marketplace and much more. You will see Chevrolet’s in classes such as original restorations, street rods, restomods, trucks and custom models. There will be a swap meet where you will find those hard to locate parts you’ve been looking for, and one of the largest collections of Chevy’s and even Gen 6 Camaro’s looking to take home the best in class award.
The Super Chevy Show events start in Memphis TN in April and travel through five cities until the final stop in August. They announce the coveted Chevy Show jacket award after all five cities have been toured. You can enjoy the Super Chevy Show Tulsa in several ways. You can register your own vehicle to be judged professionally in the car show, drag race it, display without judgement, or just take in all the excitement as a spectator. If you register online, you can save money.
Super Chevy Show Tulsa Event Details
- Dates: Friday, July 22, 2016 – Saturday, July 23, 2016
- Time: All day
- Location: Tulsa Raceway Park, 3101 North Garnett, Tulsa OK 74116
- Admission: Adults $15 Friday, $20 Saturday, $35 2day pass, children (6-12) $10 per day, children under 5 FREE
- Website: SuperChevyShow.raceit.com and www.TulsaRaceWayPark.com
Friday, July 22, 2016 Show Schedule
- 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Super Chevy Registration / Racer Tech
- 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Test & Tune (Slicks & SCS Racers Only)
- 11:00 pm Track Secure
Saturday, July 23, 2016 Show Schedule
- 8:00 am – Gates open for all participants, vendors, swap meet, and spectators
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm – Car & truck show registration, racer tech
- 11:00 am – Time trials begin
- 11:00 am – Car & Truck show judging begins
- 12:00 pm – Car & Truck show judging begins
- 3:30 pm – Pre-race ceremonies
- 4:00 pm – Elimination begins
- 5:00 pm – Car & truck show special awards
- 6:00 pm Gen 5 Camaro challenge
- 6:00 pm Pro Show – Nostalgia dragsters, Chevy rebellion wheel-stander, and Jet dragster!
- 7:30 pm – 3rd Round conclusion bonus races & pro show #2 nostalgia dragsters, Chevy rebellion wheel-stander, and Jet dragster.
- 9:00 pm – Track secure
This Super Chevy Show Tulsa information is brought to you by: Tom and Bev Herring, buying and selling Tulsa Real Estate, Broken Arrow Real Estate, Jenks Real Estate, Bixby Real Estate and Owasso Real Estate as well as Keystone Lake Real Estate, Berryhill and Sand Springs Real Estate.