Meet Tom & Bev
Our Professional Philosophy and Goals: To provide professional and ethical guidance throughout the real estate transaction; treating our customers and clients with the utmost respect, honoring their confidentiality and educating them on the real estate process thus enabling them to meet their own goals. Our goal is a successful and pleasant real estate experience, resulting in loyal customers and clients.
- Multi Million Dollar Sales Team-Every Year
- Tom and Bev have achieved International President’s Circle
- Awarded to the top 9% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates
- Have received awards as Sales Associates of the Year, Top Sales Associates and Top Listing Associates for their respective office.
Tom has received his Brokers License and ePro Certification which is a comprehensive online training program for Real Estate Professionals. This certifies him as an internet professional, recognized and endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Tom serves on the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors® membership committee and North East Oklahoma Multiple Listing Service, Data Systems committee.
Bev is a graduate, REALTOR®Institute (GRI) indicating extensive education, increased knowledge, professionalism and productivity. GRI is a nationally recognized designation of NAR. CRS Certified Residential Specialist is the equivalent of a Master Degree of Real Estate. CRS designees have a proven track record as well as advanced education in finance, technology and marketing. Fewer than 4% of Real Estate Sales Associates hold this designation, awarded by Residential Sales Council.
- 38 Years Combined Real Estate Experience
- Technology Oriented, Outpacing our Competition
- Up To Date Knowledge of Market Conditions
- Excellent Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills
- Time Proven Marketing Plans
- Virtual Tours on All Properties over $125,000.
- Homes Advertised Every Day Until Sold
- Both Full Time Sales Associates
- We Want To Help You Whether Buying or Selling!
Contact us for all your real estate needs.